Standard, Photoelectric Sensors"
- Operation mode and max sensing range:
- Thru beam: 1-10 m
- Cable or plug connection
- Sensitivity adjustment via control input
- Power and output indicator 10 – 30 V dc supply voltage
- 3 wire, NPN or PNP transistor output
- Narrow optical beam
- TUV approved as safety device (AOPD) for power operated doors and gates acc. EN12978
The 3000/CAT2 series consists of a self-contained transmitter SMT and a receiver SMR, which are to be used in thru beam mode. The complete series is available in a wide range of housings with either cable or plug connection.
The SMR is supplied with a 10-30 V dc supply voltage with a 3 wire, NPN or PNP transistor output in light operated.
The control input in the SMT may be used for either disabling or enabling the transmitting power temporarily for test purpose, multiplexing applications or as a gradual regulation of the transmitting power level.
Both the transmitter and receiver are protected against reverse polarity of power supply, control input and output signal. The output is also protected against short circuit and inductive loads.
All products include a 3-year worldwide warranty.